If you wish to process a return, please fill out this form to begin the process and receive instructions.
All TAS orders are shipped overnight for flat rates according to their size: $0 (digital downloads etc) $3 (envelopes), $4 (medium), $5 (large), $6 (massive) or $9 (two boxes any size). We work hard to make sure all orders get to the specified locations as quickly as possible. Addresses in a second language can be a wee bit more confusing, which is why our shipping information page is more extensive than you might be used to at home.
Our delivery process is somewhat different from other online companies, so please note these differences:
- When checking out, you can choose your desired delivery date (usually the day you arrive in Korea)
- If that date is more than 3 business days from the date on which the order is placed, we will delay shipping until then in order to make sure your package arrives the day you do, or the day before
- If the chosen delivery date is within 3 business days of the order date, we will do our best to ship it as soon as possible
- We can make changes to your order up to 3 business days before your selected delivery date, see details below
- Orders are typically delivered within 3 business days of when they are placed
- We will do our best to accommodate last-minute orders and rush requests on a case-by-case basis, but cannot make any guarantees
- The cut-off time for a delivery date is officially noon KST, 3 business days prior to the requested date
- If you have any questions about shipping or addresses please feel free to contact us.
Making changes to your order:
If you wish to add items to your order, please proceed through checkout with a second order, leaving a note in the “shipping notes” section asking us to combine the two orders.
If you wish to remove items from your order, or both add and remove, get in touch with us at [email protected], and we’ll help you make the change.
Understanding Korean Addresses
Addresses in Korea are written in different formats from what we are accustomed to in the west. The TAS checkout processes requires you to label the city and province:
In a Korean address the PROVINCE is followed by “DO”. For Example: “Gyeonggi-do”
CITY is followed by “SI. For example: Seongnam-Si
Please enter the province and the city and then place the entire address on one/two of the address lines to avoid any confusion. If you do not have your zip code, simply put some dummy text in the zip code field and we will take care of it for you.
That said, if you do not have, and are unable to get, the full address of your destination school or hotel, you can enter just its name and city. We should be able to find the address and make sure it gets to you, though this may lead to a delay if we have to contact you for more specific information.
Returns, Refunds, Exchanges: “So what exactly do I need to know?”
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you may return unopened products for a full refund if the products are delivered back to the TAS Korea office within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery.*
If items are lost or damanged during delivery, it’s the customer’s responsbility to contact TAS Korea to make the claim. The claim must be made within five (5) days of delivery. All manuals, packaging and parts must be returned to the TAS Korea office in order to receive a full refund or a replacement for the items.
*Note: TAS’s Returns and Refunds Policy for cell phones has different guidelines and coverage; it is the responsibility of the buyer to read and understand the terms and conditions of that policy upon purchase of a TAS cell phone.
Returns and Refund Policy
Items of the following packages cannot be returned individually. Either the entire package must be returned, or nothing at all.
- Apartment Cleaning Kit
- Kitchen Essential Set
- Dish / Utensil Set
- Bath Towel Set
- Sheet Set
Partial Refunds of the other TAS Packages
Many TAS customers use the promotions offered with various packages available available at our store. If a customer has utilized one of these promotions, but returns more than savings the package offered, TAS will create a detailed list of the original items in the package and calculate the amount refunded based on the regular price of each individual items. and the promotional value will be taken away. For example, if a customer purchased the Complete Package that offers $30 in savings, and used a promotional code that saved another $10 the total savings is $40. If the customer then returns merchandise from said package, and the combined value of the returned merchandise is over $40, TAS will (1) according to each item returned, refund the customer as is applicable (2) provide the customer with an itemized breakdown of original package and (3) ask the customer to pay the original purchase price for their products or whatever item or discount was applied to the original package.
We are committed to being as fair and understanding as possible, especially when it comes to making YOU feel right at home! So shoot us an email if you have thoughts, questions, or concerns, [email protected], and together we’ll get you launched into your new life in Korea!
Please ship returns to:
The Arrival Store
Korean: 서울시 용산구 이태원로 217 안성타워 3층 306호
English: Seoul, Yongsan-gu, Itaewon-ro 217 Ahnsung Tower 3F, 306ho)
Phone number: 82-031-793-2257
TAS offers no return, refund or exchange before full receipt of customer’s returned products, merchandise or articles. TAS strongly recommends shipping all returns in the original packaging; any products or merchandise found damaged upon arrival to TAS may delay or void a possible exchange or refund for the customer. TAS assumes no liability for items damaged or lost in transit.
Airport and Split Shipping
For those who order both a phone or SIM solution and a package or other items, selecting split shipping will instruct us to separate your order into two shipments, which can be sent out at the same time or separately.
- The first shipment will include your phone or SIM card, as well as any power adapters ordered
- The second shipment will include all remaining items
To use the split shipment option:
- Add it to your phone or SIM card
- At checkout:
- Enter your delivery date and address for the first package in Shipping Options
- Give us the delivery date and address for the second package in the “Shipping Notes” box or, if you don’t yet have that information, enter “To be updated”
If you wish to collect your phone or SIM solution at Incheon International Airport, select the Airport Shipping option.
- Airport shipping is only available at Incheon International Airport
- Only phones, SIM cards, and power adapters will be sent to the airport
- We utilize Hanjin Express’s holding service to provide this functionality
- An additional fee (4,000W – 16,000W) will be due to Hanjin Express at the time of collection
Due to the extra level of logistics involved, we recommend not using the airport service, if you have the option, and instead having your packages delivered to your school, hotel, or place of business.